Walmart - 3rd party online purchase gone bad

Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Walmart. Shame on you.

If you are going to get into 3rd party sales, you should make sure they are reputable sales. 47th street photo is a terrible company. And you are by association.

I spend hundreds of dollars a month at walmart but i may have to rethink my purchasing habits. I cant afford to throw money down the tubes because i put my trust in your website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Brush.

47Th Street Photo - No response from 47th st photo requesting a refund on a defective face brush.

1.1

Bought through Walmart on line. Did not work out of the box.

Tried to return to Walmart but was refused because it was a 3rd party purchase. I did not understand that I wasnt buying from Walmart. Had i known that I could have just gone to the store and got a different brand. Walmart is in my opinion just as culpible because they dont make it clear at the time of purchase that the product was not theirs.

That being said, 47th st. Photo will not return my emails or those of Walmart.

This was a very costly mistake. I can understand why they may be going out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Brush.

Wish - Put my account on hold for no reason blocking me from using all other services

2.3
Turnaround Time

There is no way to get ahold of this company. Buyer beware it is fun to order the cheap smaller products but do not spend your money on anything over $20 if it comes to Festival you are absolutely screwed and stuck with item!

Ordered a $40 Clarisonic Mia 2 that will not power on or off just makes a grinding noise every time you press the power button they put my account on hold for some reason and I am unable to contact customer service while my account is on hold although I've provided the necessary bank statements they are asking for. I'm sure this is just a ploy so they do not have to refund my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Brush.

Wish.com has lost my business

Turnaround Time

I want to preference this review by stating that my experience's with Wish.com are many over a two year period. To suggest that this was an isolated circumstance is simply not true.

Firstly let me say that as a customer, to not have the opportunity to discuss my orders with a live person is simply unacceptable. It demeans the value of my business and ultimately undermines Wish.com's credibility and my trust in them to do the right thing.

Back on April 9th 2918, I placed an order with Wish.ckm for a Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial cleanser. When it arrived, upon opening the box, I discovered that the power cord was not compatible with the standard 220 v used in the US. I wrote a letter to Wish explaining what had happened and requested one of three solutions. 1. I requested that the store send me a replacement power cord to can be used with the unit I had purchased. 2. Have the store send me an adapter for the power cord 3. I would send the unit back and be refunded a full refund.

I then received a response from wish Customer Service apologizing for the problem. It went on to state that I didn't have to return the item but I could reorder the same item from another store.

Then I heard nothing. I wrote Wish.com several times requesting the refund I was told I would receive. Wish .com ignored my request. I then received another letter from Wish requesting more pictures of the item I received. This letter was clearly sent by some clueless individual who hadn't bothered to read the previous correspondence to be current on what had transpired.

To be honest I'm tired of ordering products through Wish. Particularly when 80% of the items have to be refunded due to blatent bait and switch. I still can't understand that if the merchant knew they were sending the package to the US, don't you think it's a no brainer to check and make sure the correct power cord is being sent. And then to have to wait sometimes a week or two to get a refund and to have no ability to speak to a person about where the refund I was told I would receive is more than I can or should be expected to endure.

I'm done with Wish.com shady business practices. If you were smart, you would cancel any further orders and run as far away from Wish as I have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Brush.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.